On Thursday, March 24th, the 8th grade class at SouthLake Christian Academy presented a check to Paul Kirkpatrick and Shining Hope Farms for $2,500 to provide for the care and keeping of a SHF Program Horse for a year. The students have been fundraising since December to bless their Wingspan partner in this effort. Well done SLCA 8th grade! Special thanks to SMF and Student Council for their generous contributions to this as well.
- Shining Hope Farms Able to Purchase AED Thanks to Grant From Healthy Charlotte Alliance
- First Ever Equine Trail Sports Event Held in North Carolina
- What is Therapeutic Riding? Meet Amy and find out.
- Shining Hope Farms Hosts International Hippotherapy Workshop
- Speedway Children’s Charities Supports Shining Hope Farms for Eighth Year