On Thursday, March 24th, the 8th grade class at SouthLake Christian Academy presented a check to Paul Kirkpatrick and Shining Hope Farms for $2,500 to provide for the care and keeping of a SHF Program Horse for a year. The students have been fundraising since December to bless their Wingspan partner in this effort. Well done SLCA 8th grade! Special thanks to SMF and Student Council for their generous contributions to this as well.
- Grant from Lincoln County Community Foundation to Support Equine Assisted Activities & Therapies
- Shining Hope Farms 5k/10k Salute Trail Run
- Another Successful Love Week in the Books
- Inaugural Shining Hope Farms Service Award for Volunteerism
- Shining Hope Farms Selected as North Mecklenburg Women’s Club Gold Charity