Shining Hope Farms has long served participants from Lincoln County as part of our multi-county service area, so we were thrilled to learn that the Lincoln County Community Foundation would be supporting our Hippotherapy Program through a $1,500 grant. This grant was part of $19,333 generously awarded to other local area nonprofits serving Lincoln County residents. Established in 2001, the Lincoln County Community Foundation addresses a broad range of local needs through its grant-making program, awarding grants annually to local area nonprofits. Since 2002, it has awarded more than $113,000 in grant funding to organizations serving Lincoln County. The Foundation helps local nonprofits secure their futures through endowments and the establishment of charitable giving programs. The Foundation is also committed to helping individuals and families reach their philanthropic goals. It is an affiliate of Foundation For The Carolinas. Visit www.lincolncounty-cf.org to learn more.
- Shining Hope Farms Able to Purchase AED Thanks to Grant From Healthy Charlotte Alliance
- First Ever Equine Trail Sports Event Held in North Carolina
- What is Therapeutic Riding? Meet Amy and find out.
- Shining Hope Farms Hosts International Hippotherapy Workshop
- Speedway Children’s Charities Supports Shining Hope Farms for Eighth Year